www.homedepot.com/survey – Home Depot is an American retail chain that specializes in home improvement goods and services. To get feedback from customers on their goods and services, Home Depot has launched an online Customer Satisfaction Feedback Survey atwww.homedepot.com/survey.
You will be asked several questions in this Home Depot survey, which can be found at www.homedepot.com. You must share your reviews based on your satisfaction with the services, staff, product, and its accuracy. This will greatly assist them in identifying issues and resolving them to ensure a positive experience at Home Depot.
This article will walk you through the entire process of completing the home depot survey and being eligible to win a $5000 gift card from the company. There are rules and eligibility requirements to participate in this survey before you begin the feedback process. So, if you want to participate in this survey and win a $5000 gift card from Home Depot, you must meet all of these requirements.
|Home Depot Receipt Valid For:||Fourteen (14) days|
|Survey Prize:||Sweepstakes worth $5000|
|Survey Countries:||U.S.A, Canada, & Mexico|
|Current Sweepstakes Duration:||February 1, 2021 – May 2, 2021|
|Winners Drawing Date:||May 31, 2021|
|Entry Type:||By Online or By Mail|
There are a few things that are important to consider before beginning the feedback process.
Step-by-step instructions on how to participate in the survey
There are two modes, finalized by the company through which anyone can participate in the sweepstakes. You can go for online mode if you have all the requirements available otherwise choose the email method.
Through online mode
- Register yourself by clicking on the link www.homedepot.com/survey
- Enter verified Postal code.
- After entering a valid pin code, click on the NEXT to step further.
- You must have your receipt available from your last purchase. The receipt carries the User ID and Password that you need to enter to get directed to the questionnaire.
- Kindly enter the essential details.
- Tap on the NEXT to move further.
- Once you get entered into the questionnaire page, you can start answering the questions, considering your last experience with the store.
- Kindly answer the quiz honestly.
- Once you finish answering all the questions, you can enter your name in the sweepstakes and get a chance to win exciting rewards.
- Please provide all the essential details- your name, email address, residential address, and phone number.
- After completing the process, you can successfully submit the survey.
Guidelines to enter Sweepstakes through email
- Take a 3″ x 5″ size card,
- type the required details: Full name, email address, contact number
- Choose your category and mail accordingly
- If you belong to Consumer Category, post your envelope at:
ASC/ Home Depot 2021 Q1 U.S. Consumer Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes,
P.O. Box 430,
- Macedon, NY 14502-0430.
- In case you belong to Professional Category, go for the below address:
ASC/ Home Depot 2021 Q1 U.S. Pro Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 431, Macedon, NY 14502-0430.
For more details, contact Home Depot Survey Department
American Sweepstakes & Promotion Company, 300 State Street, Suite #402, Rochester, NY 14614.
Pre-requisites to enter the survey.
- Recent purchase receipt from the last visit.
- Valid email address, telephone number, and residential address.
- Excellent internet access.
- You must be able to dedicate at least 15 minutes to complete the survey.
- The person must have any digital devices such as a smartphone, computer, laptop, or notebook.
- Enough knowledge of either English or Spanish to read and write
The survey rules are as follows:
Home Depot is looking for honest feedback from its loyal customers. They want to enhance their offerings for their customers without sacrificing any sort of comfort. So they’ve established some ground rules to get genuine feedback. If the customer follows the rules, he or she is eligible to participate in the survey and share their thoughts on the brand. All of the rules are listed below:
- Only candidates over the age of 18 are eligible to participate in the survey.
- Other than Americans, no other residents are permitted.
- Per citizen, only one receipt is approved.
- The award is non-transferable.
- Employees of the Home Depot who are currently on the job are not qualified to participate in the survey.
Home Depot Survey Reward Program
When a participant in the feedback survey completes the entire survey process while adhering to all of the survey’s rules and regulations, they are eligible to win a $5000 gift card. Participants who complete the survey successfully will be entered into sweepstakes for a chance to win a $5000 prize. For more information, kindly read the entire article. Tap on the www.homedepot.com/survey and grab a chance to win exciting prizes.
About the Home Depot Of www.homedepot.com/survey
The Home Depot is a discount hardware store chain with over 2,200 locations in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, employing nearly 500,000 people. Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank founded the company in 1978, and it has been growing ever since. They had no idea, however, what a brilliant scheme they had devised. They had no idea that the local stores would develop into a well-known retail brand.
According to Deloitte’s annual Global Powers of Retailing list, Home Depot is one of the top ten retail chains in the world. Since its early signage was constructed from recycled circus tents, the company gravitated toward the distinct orange hue.
The Low Price Guarantee at Home Depot is an ongoing deal to beat any competitor’s advertised price on any commodity. If you buy the product online, Home Depot will match every competitor’s price, including delivery
Recently visited The Home Depot to shop your favorite furniture? Here is a chance for you to enter your name in the Lucky Draw and get a chance to win exciting rewards. We made every effort to include every detail in this article. Kindly go through the entire article to get clarity on the process. You may also leave a comment with your questions. To participate, click www.homedepot.com/survey
Related Tags :-